Sunday 26 July 2015


Thank You Kids............................................................you have fulfilled me.Related image    

RANDOM THOUGHTS 


Tomorrow is my birthday; I turn 48. Its nothing special but another year added to my life cycle.There are still lots of things left to do in life; many peaks to climb in fact. Hopefully the lows in life have been left far behind. The years have added, to my personality and experience both, rounding the sharp edges and sharpening the blunt ones. Living in the world of kids, both small and big,have taught me many things and made me deeply aware of their developmental cycle. I have also realized that children feel changes happening around them more than we anticipate. We often are dismissive of this fact and very matter of factly say.."oh , they are kids" perhaps underestimating their abilities to comprehend.
We are perpetually in a hurry to fill our children with 'all' that we know forgetting that children have the capability to create knowledge and contribute as our equals.

My years in the school has taught me;

that there is always a different perspective
that one can get love from various and unexpected sources
that there is always something you can do for everyone
that there is beauty in every child
that potential can be hidden and comes out only if you persevere
that every view point needs to be listened to patiently
that there is hope of getting success even in the worst case scenario.





                                                 





No comments:

Post a Comment